PharmaLegacy has provided in vivo oncology models using more than 95 cell lines and tumor types in subcutaneous, orthotopic, and metastatic xenograft models. In addition, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma models, and mouse syngeneic models are also available. We offer integrated and custom-tailored preclinical services, including but not limited to candidate screening, lead optimization, in vivo efficacy and biomarker validation in both small and large molecules’ drug discovery.
PharmaLegacy Research Tools
- >95 human tumor cell lines, >25 tumor types
- Subcutaneous, orthotopic and metastatic xenograft models
- Leukemia and lymphoma models
- Mouse syngeneic models and special tumor models
- Human primary tumor derived models
- Nude rate models, Combination chemotherapy & Radiation + treatment models
- Special focus: hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), gastric cancer (GC), colon cancer, etc.