DIABETES MELLITUS (DM) AND ITS COMPLICATIONS
Accelerating novel discoveries with a multitude of validated in vivo models.
According to the WHO, diabetes is the 9th leading cause of death in the United States, with more than 34 million people suffering from it, 20% of which aren’t even aware they have it. Unsurprisingly, the incidence of diabetes has skyrocketed in the past 20 years, more than doubling up as the American population has aged, become overweight and even obese.
We at PharmaLegacy are always hard at work, developing models to accelerate novel discoveries that might one day revolutionize how we approach metabolic diseases.
Choose the CRO with the most in vivo pharmacology experience. Choose PharmaLegacy.
MODELS / SERVICES
Case Study: The Db/db Mice Study
Fasting Glucose/Oral Glucose Tolerance OGTT
Plasma levels of TG and TC and Insulin
The capability to succeed:
- Staff with an average of 15+ years of pharmacology experience
- 24/7 access to PharmaLegacy representatives
- Real-time remote monitoring of studies
- 45,000 square foot facility
- Capacity to run 200+ concurrent animal studies