PHARMACOKINETICS AND PHARMACODYNAMICS MODELS
Bridging effect and time in your preclinical studies.
Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics studies are a stepping stone in every drug research before it is released into the market. At PharmaLegacy, we believe in 7 pillars of proper PK/PD studies:
- A proper choice of animal models
- Proper and ethical handling of animals and dosing
- Accurate efficacy measurements in different models.
- The right choice of PD readout for both the model and the drug being tested.
- Accurate measurement of drug concentrations in different tissues
- Use of the correct methods for analysis and evaluation of PK data
- Analysis of the relationships between PK, PD and efficacy
Our different models are built around these pillars to ensure that your PK/PD studies yield accurate, superior and valid results. From the choice of animal models, all the way to the final PK/PD efficacy analysis, our team of experts are ready to assist you. With over 1,500 validated animal models available immediately, we can get your study started today!
Commited to Quality
- On-site capacity for up to 350 non-human primates
- Off-site capacity for up to 30,000 Cynomolgus and Rhesus monkeys
- Capacity to house over 30,000 rodents and large animals
- PK/PD, molecular pharmacology and preliminary toxicology adjacency studies